As a Senior NodeJS Developer, you are good in using the Nodejs programming tools, languages and libraries that fuel the web services / applications. We are looking for a creative problem solver with critical thinking skills who will be an enthusiastic team player. The person in this position will be expected to work independently to provide and communicate the solutions effectively to the team both in terms of verbal and writing. The person also requires fast learning skill to catch up the business requirements as well as the technology changes. This person must be someone who defines success through delivering high-quality solutions in a frequent, timely manner.
The main work items for the person under this position would be:
- Analyze and discuss the requirement with team leader and the client.
- Discuss the technical solution and design with the team leader to implement the requirements.
- Discuss with 3rd party contact points to fully integrate the system with various 3rd party systems.
- Implement the web service or web application using nodejs language, tools, libraries or frameworks.
- Design and implement MySQL/MSSQL database schema / stored procedure.
- Manage and deploy web application on Unix/Linux system.
- Improve performance of the system by optimizing the backend code as well as the database schema/stored procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Good at Unix/Linux System.
- Good at Nodejs programming.
- Familiar with nodejs tools, libraries and framework like express, sequelize, bluebird…
- Good at creating effective MySQL/MSSQL/Postgresql database schema and stored procedure, NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis) is a plus.
- Good at creating Restful API web service and web application.
- About 3 years of software development experience using NodeJS related frameworks/libraries.
- About 3 years of development on Linux System.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fast learning skill.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to communicate in English.
You can apply to this job via “How to apply” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!