- Work with the product development team to deliver the best online user experience, analyze user story and design the best flow for user to explore and interact within our platform.
- Performing competitive analysis and research for products/projects, researching and analyzing industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies
- To be competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in Interaction and Information Architecture Design
- Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally. Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail
- Experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wireframe diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients informed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- 3- 5 years of UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands- on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web applications
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!