- We will be leveraging technologies like Angularjs to process massively concurrent requests from our customer facing and backend services, as well as implementing REST and WebSocket interfaces.
- Implement background services with NodeJS.
- Integrate with a large-scale messaging queuing system (Amazon Lambda equivalent) to perform cross server application coordination.
- Use MongoDB for persistence and data modelling, creating map/reduce functions for views over the data, and managing a full text search engine with elastic search.
- Stay current with the newest online technologies; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations.
- 1+ years of web development experience or the demonstrated skillset of a 1-3 year developer.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Development, Web Sockets, MongoDB, Agile development environment.
- Solid communication skills; demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non technical audiences.
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Ability to solve any issues in the frontend and able to step back and understand the problem and single handedly able to provide creative solutions.