- Reports to: Producer
- The Unity3D developer will be responsible for developing the game logic and mechanics
- He is required to develop rapid prototypes of the game logic and mechanics based on a game
design document and implementing the graphics assets, animations, and UI elements to deliver a fully
working game. He will develop and manage the infrastructure and logic of the game.
- Full dedication for the role.
- Ability to communicate and manage others.
- Good communication, honest, friendly.
- Having experience in C#, Spine, Particle Effect, Shader (advantage)
- Gaming industry alumni.
- Computer science graduated.
- Enthusiastic and Creative.
- Passion for making video games.
- Experience in optimizes game for Android.
- Professional, responsibility, and team-working
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!