We are looking for a professional and experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our team! As an Embedded Software Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for executing a complete embedded software development lifecycle.
- Developing and implementing a wide range of low‐level embedded software (including device driver, Linux kernel modules, network stack development, porting existing software to new embedded platforms, and other low level programming activities), as well as the development of application software running on Linux OS.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software.
- Review code and design.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Assess third party and open source software.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Experience developing software for Linux systems.
- Experience with Linux driver development (e.g. wireless, network stack).
- Experience with Linux kernel and kernel module development
- Embedded/ custom Linux distribution development/management (e.g. OpenWRT, BuildRoot, Android, Yocto)
- Cross‐compiling & porting (e.g. make, autoconf).
- UNIX shell scripting.
- Having knowledge of following items is a plus:
- Mesh Network like Z‐Wave, Zigbee, WiFi
- Networking knowledge: network protocol (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP …), OSI model, TCP/IP model, IPv4, IPv6 …
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!