• Develop templates and prototype based on UI/UX designs.
• Implement user interface for web applications using ReactJS.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Collaborate across departments and teams in all software development phases to ensure implementation is aligned with the requirements of project
• Participate in Unit Testing to ensure the all requirements are met.
• Experience working with Web API, Web Services REST, SOAP, XML and related data exchange technologies.
• Basic knowledge of GIT version control, Waterfall or Agile process
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher, major in IT, Computer Science.
• Solid English communication skills in both written and verbal.
• The opportunity for rapid skill progress and on the job training
• Be part of an open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away
• Flexible working hours & Included transportation
• Bonuses based on projects
• Possibility to join our awesome co-living community