- Work closely with other developers to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React and Ruby code.
- Build highly maintainable code using best practices that you can be proud of telling your friends about.
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks.
- Integrate a backend API and database with a frontend solution to give our users an optimal experience.
- Help shape a team, and product, by applying your own personal knowledge.
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, major in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent experience in professional development.
- Hands on experience using React and Typescript across medium- to large projects.
- A deep understanding of backend development, APIs, and databases, preferably Ruby on Rails or in languages such as NodeJS or Python.
- Ability to write effective unit and integration tests.
- Thrive working in an iterative development process, being a strong, independent problem-solver.
- Be proud of what you deliver to end users.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
- The opportunity for rapid skill progress and on the job training
- Be part of an open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away
- Flexible working hours & Included transportation
- Bonuses based on projects
- Possibility to join our awesome co-living community
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!