- The Developer will develop and improve existing custom software solutions including Content Management System and Ecommerce platforms, Merchandise, Textile domain.
- You will work in a SCRUM AGILE development team and be familiar with developing enterprise quality code for multinational clients.
- You are able to work well independently and in groups, you deliver on time and you take initiative to keep team communication alive at all times
- At least 2 years of experience in PHP, OOP, Laravel
- Experienced in optimizing the code & server for high traffic websites
- Familiar with MySQL, SQL, design database, solve performance issues
- Familiar with writing unit test in PHP Unit
- You are well versed in best practices in OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, and data driven design
- Able to write well-structured, maintainable code in English
- Confident in conversational English (written and spoken)
- Can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own prestige.
- Proactive in finding technical practical solutions to business problems
Nice To Have:
- Previous work experience with Amazon Web Services
- Familiar with front-end web technologies like React, Angular, Node.js, RequireJS, JQuery, WebServices HTML/ CSS coding skills and Ajax.
- Experience with GIT, CLI
- Comfort working with Linux server, deployment and configuration
- Experienced in Magento 2.1+ and follow Magento best practices
- Autoscaling AWS
- No SQL platforms e.g. MongoDB
- Experienced with Redis, Memcached
- Java coding experience
- Experience in Machine Learning, AI, Data Analysis
- Experience with Blockchain, Blockchain Ledgers or Quantum Ledger DB.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!