- Work with other cross-functional teams to produce technical designs, solutions and also estimation for projects features )mobile-first application)
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Ensure code quality, best practices, and design patterns are implemented
- To be part of our exciting team, utilizing the newest technologies
- Involved and work with the team in an Agile way.
- Contribute to continued growth of the teammate skills & processes.
- Very strong experience with Magento 2 framework and modules development, especially for multistore e-commerce
- Know how to integrate Magento 2 with other systems, and be able to do testing
- Must have ability to develop and customize Magento 2 plugins/extensions for feature enhancement providing new functionality to users.
- Experience with website optimization (site speed, cross platform responsiveness)
- Experience in personalized themes/customization development
- Solid knowledge of /understanding in Agile, lean code, system design
- Integrity, Commitment and can-do attitude: There is always a way to overcome the problem, all we need to do is to stay focus, challenge ourselves to deliver what we promised; it’s ok to make mistake, but you would learn from it, not repeat it.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!