- Contributing to build new features for a variety of Magento 2 stores (single, multi, marketplace) as well as improving and maintaining the quality of each codebase
- Participating in the full product lifecycle: planning, conception, development, testing, customer feedback, and iteration
- Proactively suggesting improvements across the whole stack
- Helping maintain the Magento 2 web application tech stack: PHP (7.4+), Composer, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, Varnish, Redis, RabbitMQ and whatever else is required to get the job done.
- Strong agile mindset, someone who is able to iterate fast and give early feedback
- Proven experience with Magento 2 (2.4+) particularly with developing custom modules, themes and reports
- Strong database skills in MySQL/MariaDB
- Certification in Magento 2 (we can sponsor Adobe certification)
- Good knowledge of Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Experience integrating with public APIs
- Strong communication skills in English – asking questions when needed and sharing your knowledge and learnings
- A “self-starter” attitude in order to make progress in ambiguous situations and a high level of accountability
- Desire and eagerness to contribute to the success of the company and grow along with it
- Aptitude to learn new technologies/techniques quickly and efficiently
- Hands-on/team player mentality and leadership ability.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with React JS and PWA Studio
- Docker and Kubernetes experience CI/CD experience
- Active member of the Open Source community
- Basic understanding of the Cannatech market.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!