- Develop new or maintain existing Android applications.
- Understand and analyze user requirements.
- Develop new applications, new features for existing applications.
- Support for project estimation.
- Send periodic and on-demand reports to managers.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Research and apply libraries / frameworks to applications.
- Do code review.
- Participate in R&D, training activities related to software development.
- Strictly follow up the project and organization processes, policies and regulations.
SKILL & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Minimum 05 years of experience in Android development.
- Good reading and writing in English.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
- Good team spirit.
- Good logical thinking.
- Ability to catch up new technologies quickly.
- Good Object-Oriented programming skills.
AS A PLUS
- Experience in video streaming & communication application development.
- Solid background or experience in Socket.IO, AWS S3, Realm, Firebase.
Titan Technology is the place where we care about individuals. Our ultimate goal by offering a working environment to “Inspire Your Work” is “to bring the highest satisfaction to employees”
Titan is a place where everyone share ideas, responsibilities and enjoy the benefits, a place where all employees contribute to the company thru’ their sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
You are welcome to become a part of our team:
- Friendly and helpful team
- Comfortable working conditions
- Good career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Healthy environment for self-realization and creativity
- Competitive salary, that depends on skills & capabilities