- Contribute to build the largest Vietnamese Logistic System.
- Analyze operation process to provide solutions by system.
- Setup plan for feature development.
- Write specification to help developers implement the product.
- Give opinion to improve UI/UX.
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues.
- Monitoring product & tracking new features, analyze what feature need to be improved.
- Prefer Female
- Customer perspective: always play customer role when considering to create / update / remove a feature.
- Able to use mockup software to design UX/UI, layout and navigation flows.
- Communicate with impact: able to explain complex problems in one or two sentences.
- An attention to details and a never-satisfying attitude: able to pick out small discrepancies in layout design and propose solutions.
- Simple approach: always find simplest solution.
- At least 1 years’ experience in software development in any position
- Proven ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion:
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and conduct research in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles, including design, engineering, and product management.
- 13th salary + performance bonus
- Comfortable Private working Area for TECH team
- Teambuilding + Outing trip
- Mid-Autumn Party, Christmas party
- Year end Party
- With the delivery network cover more than 98% geographical area of Viet Nam, you will been welcome anywhere of VN for traveling
- Sport club: football, badminton