- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and ship new features.
- Optimize system for reliability and performance.
- Fix bugs and improve the system.
- Write unit test code to prevent similar bugs
- Responsibility to resolve bugs as soon as possible.
- Provide methodology and metrics to monitor the system.
- Improve performance, reliability of the system.
- Contribute knowledge to technical team.
- Responsibility to quality of the system.
- Review team member code.
- Responsibility to quality of other members’ code.
- Train and improve other members.
- Provide knowledge to technical team.
- Basic data structure and algorithms
- Object-oriented programming
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of design patterns and architectures
- ReactJS, DurandalJS etc
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Have 3+ year knowledge on frontend development
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus
- Knowledge in Open API Specifications/Swagger is plus
- Read and write documents written in English
- Passionate about frontend programming
- Responsibility to work and quality of the work
- Actively learn new technology, technical knowledge
- 13th salary + performance bonus
- Comfortable Private working Area for TECH team
- Teambuilding + Outing trip
- Join Training Courses and Tech Sharing
- Mid-Autumn Party, Christmas party
- Year-end Party
- With the delivery network cover more than 98% geographical area of Viet Nam, you will be welcome anywhere of VN for traveling
- Sports club: football, badminton