- Support PM in terms of requirements for multiple projects from starting phase to the closure.
- Support PO and add more values to the product/requirements.
- Guide, support, collaborate with the development team.
- Work with technical team and other team to design optimal solution.
- On top of the requirements with customers and make any relevant documents such as spec, user guide, etc.. at the end.
- Making flows, charts for the project to visualize our requirements.
- Design mockups/ wireframes based on the requirements.
- Other assignments as requested from Managers.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in IT, Finance, Accountance,..
- +2 years of experience with Business Analyst.
- Good English in both writing and speaking
- Familiar with Jira.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong analytical skill and requirement understanding.
- Good sense of UI/UX.
- Proficient in MS-Office with reporting skill.
- Proficient in using tools for mockups/wireframes design such as Balsamiq.
- Good communication skill, writing skill as well as presentation skill.
- Good multi-taskers.
- Good technical knowledge is a BIG plus.
- Negotiable salary based on capacity.
- Participate in insurance by the law.
- Packing fee, lunch allowance
- Annual company trip and team building activities.
- Working in a dynamic and friendly environment, opportunities for advancement