As a member of Gameloft’s top-level engineering team in Hanoi Studio, your day-to-day work consists of programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
You will take part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, France, Korea, Japan…, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for international markets in Europe, Asia, America…
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming;
- Knowledge of application development on iPhone OS/Android/Windows Mobile/PC is a plus;
- Knowledge of graphic development (2D&3D). Experience in game programming is a plus;
- Good reading and writing skills in English;
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline and efficiency commitment;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Both junior and senior profiles are welcome.
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees