Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Hanoi Studio, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project
- Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule
- Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, artists, QA, creation teams, support teams and stakeholders)
- Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives
- Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft’s high quality standards
- Actively communicating with Head Quarter Producer, superiors and any other project stakeholders
- .Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least 2 years of experience in management position
- Good gaming background: having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
- Excellent ability to evaluate video games;
- Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
- PMO/PMP certificate is a plus
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
- Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
- Good leadership and team spirit;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees