We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer or DevOps Lead to join our growing team of professionals in a challenging and multicultural work environment.We’d love it if you could help put out production fires, troubleshoot development environment issues, and plan for worst case contingencies, all while keeping a sense of humor (and a commitment to searching for well-engineered solutions.)
- Help plan and manage our customer Azure and AWS Infrastructure with an eye to stability and growth.
- Work closely with the Development and QA teams to plan and manage the entire CI/CD Pipeline.
- Be accountable for the Operational Security, Performance and Reliability of our Environments.
- Be comfortable working with a variety of people with different strengths, onshore and offshore, being prepared to learn and coach as needed.
- Analyze problems and complete detailed reports.
- Daily / Weekly / On-demand report the progress and status of the assigned tasks.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Follow the project and organization regulations.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 or more years of experience with systems administration or DevOps.
- Good English verbal communication.
- Experience with network management and troubleshooting.
- Previous experience with AWS or Azure.
- Experience with Python and Bash Scripting (or similar scripting languages).
- Experience with Configuration Management tools and Monitoring Tools.
- Knowledge about Security (firewalls, certificates, and an understanding of PKI).
- Being strong in either of these technologies: Docker/Kubernetes or PostgreSQL.
Titan Technology is the place where we care about individuals. Our ultimate goal by offering a working environment to “Inspire Your Work” is “to bring the highest satisfaction to employees”
Titan is a place where everyone share ideas, responsibilities and enjoy the benefits, a place where all employees contribute to the company thru’ their sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
You are welcome to become a part of our team:
- Friendly and helpful team
- Comfortable working conditions
- Good career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Healthy environment for self-realization and creativity
- Competitive salary, that depends on skills & capabilities