Responsibilities and Performance Objectives
- • Take the ownership of a significant part of the team’s solutiondevelopment
- • Demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications being supported
- • Contribute to the team’s system engineer culture and evangelize to the widerbusiness
- • Write clean, extensible, error-free code
- • Create and maintain platform documentation
Position Requirements (Junior)
- • Self-motivated and creative thinking – we’re building things from ground up, nottweaking legacy systems
- • In-depth knowledge of backend infrastructure (e.g., Flask, Node.js, Redis, Varnish)
- • Knowledge of messaging technologies (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
- • At least one typed language (e.g. C++, Java, etc)
- • At least one scripting language (e.g., Python)
- • Understanding of authentication/ permissions/ security best practice
- • Good communicator and team player
- • Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- • Experience of cloud platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
Position Requirements (Senior)
- • Experience of cross-browser HTML, CSS including modular CSS architectures
- • Configuration of Continuous Deployment pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, Chef, Docker)
- • Experience with Distributed Systems tools (e.g. Etcd, zookeeper, consul)
- • Experience with Infrastructure as code / orchestration (e.g. Terraform, Heat,Cloudformation)
- • Passionate to build great products
- – Attractive compensation and benefits.
- – Employee centric culture and a belief that we should hire those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success, further their expertise and grow their career.
- – A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- – A collaborative environment that fosters communication via slack and an open-door policy.