- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Support any other tasks assigned by the Technology Lead
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Keep job knowledge up-to-date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
- At least 1 year of experience in PHP
- Experienced with web-based applications built using PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel). VueJS or ReactJS is an advantage
- Experienced working with relational databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge in platform infrastructure and data pipeline management using Linux servers including EC2, RDS, S3 is an advantage.
- Experience in payment gateway implementation.
- Responsible at work.
- Basic English communication skills.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to 12,000,000₫ per month