- – Design and implement new features and functionality.
- – Always put people first and fight for the user’s success.
- – Write scalable, maintainable, and reusable code
- – Research, learn and deploy edge technologies and best practices
- – Implement responsive website development
- – Quickly exterminate bug
- – Provide quality assurance control and cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility on all projects.
- – Involved in all stages of web and web-app application, from conception to deployment.
- Must to have
- – Experience with a backend language: PHP, Java,…
Nice to have
- – Problem solver, self-directed, geek enthusiast and research skills.
- – Passionate about development, with a thirst for knowledge and significant interest in new technology.
- – Ability to research and read documents in English.
- – Japanese is not required but highly appreciated with Japanese ability.
- – Able to learn and apply many types of new technology, ideas, and techniques
- – Able to work with a variety of clients from Vietnam, Singapore, and Japan.
- – Able to learn experiences and knowledge from other colleagues.
- – Japanese training, Japanese culture training support.
- – Onsite in Japan every year.
- – Competitive salaries, review twice a year.
- – 13th-month bonus.
- – VINMEC healthcare.
- – Full basic welfare, social insurance, 12 paid holidays a year.
- – Travel expenses support.
- – Company trip twice a year with many activities.
- – Happy hour every week, team-building party every month.
- – Young, energetic environment.
- – Soccer club.