- Work as a Full-Stack Web Developer.
- Code, implement, unit test, maintain and troubleshoot web application.
- Comply with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Report to Team Leader.
- Assist Team Leader in reviewing work result of low level members.
- Participate in R&D, training, knowledge sharing activities.
- Follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Have good knowledge about Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Have good knowledge about OOP design patterns and architecture models.
- At least 3 years of work experience in developing web application.
- Proven experience in ReactJS, .NET or NodeJS.
- Experienced in Git or other source control systems.
- Can self-implement web project using Linux bash shell.
- Experienced in using package managers, task runners and module bundlers.
- Good English communication skills.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
AS A PLUS
- Able to quickly manage new technologies.
- Good time management, communication, problem solving skills.
- Good teamwork spirit.
- Good logical thinking.
Titan Technology is the place where we care about individuals. Our ultimate goal by offering a working environment to “Inspire Your Work” is “to bring the highest satisfaction to employees”
Titan is a place where everyone share ideas, responsibilities and enjoy the benefits, a place where all employees contribute to the company thru’ their sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
You are welcome to become a part of our team:
- Friendly and helpful team
- Comfortable working conditions
- Good career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Healthy environment for self-realization and creativity
- Competitive salary, that depends on skills & capabilities