- Design, architect and implement game servers.
- Design and implement business modules of the game.
- Maintain and develop existing projects.
- Design and optimize database structures.
- Design tools for game development.
- 2 to 5 years in developing online game server.
- Strong in socket programming, IOCP, Epoll and other network applications.
- Understand the use and encapsulation of data transfer protocols such as protobuf.
- Proficient in C C ++ and familiar with development tools like VS.
- Familiar with MYSQL, MSSQL and related database development.
- Good at Lua script and experience in C C + + and Lua intermodal development.
- Design and develop the architecture of online game server independently would be advantageous.
- Experience in Cross-platform server development would be advantageous.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!