- Responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including visual concept, banners, Flash demos, web site layout and icon design.
- Using Graphic tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator to make graphic materials.
- Collaborates with web programmers in the development of website page programming to meet overall website objectives.
- Manage Web site updates while maintaining look and feel.
- College or University, major in Fine Arts or similar fields.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the field of visual design, graphics design, web application development or similar job.
- Skilled with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash.
- Experience and understanding of website architecture, user experience, color theory and color management, etc.
- Creative, imaginative, open-minded, and dynamic.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Note: Applicants must include a portfolio with 3-5 website designs or other digital design projects where they could illustrate applicant’s creativities and potentials.
- Preferred language (for applications): English
- High bonus based on employee’s performance, seniority
- Attractive salary: up to $1000, annual rise and plus 13th month salary.
- Fair policy, employee’s hard work is always realized and compensated.
- Working in a dynamic environment with demand of growing business.
- Facilities for health maintaining & entertainment: swimming pool, soccer court, entertainment room, sport events, traveling…
- Free duty meal.
- Quarterly and annually reward program.
- Support transport allowance and parking area is provided.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Others benefits will be accordance with the Labor Law.