- Receive support requests and issues related to software platform.
- Effectively process the first step of analysis to come out with impact/scope of the raised requests/issues.
- Feedback to issue owner in a timely manner with useful information.
- Support and resolve the in-house application issues using critical thinking and logical reasoning.
- Communicate the problems and resolutions to development team to improve the ongoing service delivery.
- Assist the development team members with testing and debugging.
- Experience in Relational Database design and implementation (MS SQL is a plus).
- Entry level of Transaction Locking, SQL Server Broker (experienced candidate is preferred).
- Strong analytical skills and be able to show initiative and take a proactive approach to your work.
- Good English skills
- High bonus based on employee’s performance, seniority
- Fair policy, employee’s hard work is always realized and compensated.
- Working in a dynamic environment with demand of growing business.
- Facilities for health maintaining & entertainment: swimming pool, soccer court, entertainment room, sport events, traveling…
- Free duty meal.
- Quarterly and annually reward program.
- Support transport allowance and parking area is provided.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully-
- Others benefits will be accordance with the Labor Law.