- Strong analytical problem solving skills using scientific method and design of experiments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate complex technical issues to cross-functional teams.
- Must have released minimum 2 or 3 applications in Play Store/ App Store.
- Strong technical background, with degree level qualification in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge on general Mobile experience, landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Well Versed with Software configuration management like (GIT, SVN).
- Working knowledge on Material Design Experience using remote data via REST and JSON.
- Write clean, well-designed, optimized code following proper coding standards and guidelines
- Design and develop scalable mobile applications using open source technologies
- Develop a hybrid application IONIC 3 (or later)
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
- Work with web API’s
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Produce detailed specifications
- Contribute in all phases of mobile app development lifecycle
- Collaborating with business stakeholders, managers, developers and designers
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Write the technical/ user documentation of developed application
Nativescript/ IONIC/ React JS/Phonegap/Cordova/ Xamarin: 2 years (Required)
IONIC: 2 years (Required)
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurances according to the Labour Law;
- Personal Income Tax (if any) will be the Employee’s responsibility;
- Holiday: Public holidays plus sixteen (16) days for annual leave;
- Two free English courses at LLV per year; and free English training for children based on available seats;
- Three paid sick leave days per year;
- Premium health care covered by LLV;
- Opportunities for career development at LLV.