We are looking for Interaction Designers who can help us to solve complex problems and create innovation to build impacts in Southeast Asia.
- Design the interaction flow between people, product, and process for innovation in SEA
- Conceptualize new ideas into engaging content (videos, templates, infographic, etc.)
- Develop learning materials of complex problem-solving (Design Thinking, Lean UX, Agile, Growth Hacking).
- Increase the number of ideas executed, value creations, and cash flow generation in the entrepreneurship journey.
- Create market domination with creative problem solving and innovation with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Communicate thought leadership for growth, vision, and impact in the mastery and learning by doing.
- Bring creative ideas to the market and bold business experiments to challenge conventional wisdom.
- Active and participate in a lot of innovation processes to build design and technology legacy for entrepreneurs.
- 3–10 years of experience, a proven track record, and a strong portfolio.
- Creative problem solving with entrepreneurial mindset and collaboration.
- Expert eye for detail and consistency, Interaction Design elements and usability.
- Have a passion for learning, humility, maturity and great communication skills.
- Fluent in English for written/oral communication skills.
We believe that humans are the KEY factor in an organization. So that, besides the basic benefit such as:
- Very attractive salary based on skills and experience.
- Full insurance is based on your gross salary, according to Labor Law of Vietnam.
- 12 annual days leave.
- 13th month of salary.
- Annual company trip.
We will also give you some perks following:
- A career path for each individual to develop and achieve success.
- A chance to work with multiple people, projects, and technologies from our subsidiaries.
- 20% working hours are learning time for new technology.
- Very nice office, freestyle, cafeteria, entertainment/ relaxing space.
- Salary will be reviewed 2 times in June and December, based on your performance results on annual salary review.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- English Class, Training, Workshop, TechTalk, Mentoring System,..
- Other exciting activities: lunch-together time, Monthly Party, Team Building, etc.