We are looking for UX Designer / Strategist who can help us to solve complex problems and create innovation to build impacts in Southeast Asia.
- Conduct user research, user interviews, user stories to understand users and identify opportunities
- Creative problem-solving and learning by doing for a complex market in Southeast Asia
- Design wireframes, storyboards, mockups, prototypes to communicate ideas and interaction
- Think business strategies, MVP, product-market fit from design and innovation perspective
- Build and implement UX/UI Best practice to the web, app, and many mature/emerging technology
- Evaluate UX/UI design, create polished and thoughtful deliverables and documentation
- Collaborate with entrepreneurs, teams and internal members, advocate for design excellence
- Implement and integrate design and innovation into entrepreneurs business and mindset
- Strong sense of visual design, content hierarchy, accessibility, usability, and agility.
- 3–10 years of experience, a proven track record, and a strong portfolio.
- Creative problem solving with entrepreneurial mindset and collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite, Sketch, InVision, and Design Tools.
- Expert eye for detail and consistency, UI Design elements and functionality.
- Knowledge in WordPress CMS, eCommerce, Hootsuite/Buffer (Social media).
- Front-end development skills or Animation Skills or Video Editing Skills is a great plus.
- Have a passion for learning, humility, maturity and great communication skills.
We believe that humans are the KEY factor in an organization. So that, besides the basic benefit such as:
- Very attractive salary based on skills and experience.
- Full insurance base on your gross salary according to Labor Law of Vietnam.
- 12 annual days leave.
- 13th month of salary.
- Annual company trip.
We also give you some perks following:
- A career path for each individual to develop and achieve success.
- A chance to work with multi-people, projects, technologies from our subsidiaries.
- 20% working hours are learning time for new technology.
- The very nice office, freestyle, cafeteria, entertainment/ relaxing space.
- Salary be reviewed 2 times in June and December, based on your performance result on annual salary review.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- English Class, Training, Workshop, TechTalk, Mentoring System,..
- Others exciting activities: lunch-together time, Monthly Party, Team Building, etc.