- Collecting and analyzing the requirements and recommend optimum integrated solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Work closely with the agile team, as well as requesters and partners in order to support product development/presentation/training.
- Participate in conferences, presentations, demos, Proof of concept (PoC), etc.
- Create SRS (System Requirement Spec), Feature List (if needed), UC list and UC detail, GBR (General Business Rules) and wireframe for complex UCs (if needed)
- Assist the offshore team in knowledge transfer of existing system
- Work with UI for UI design and screen mockup
- Reviewing and providing the appropriate feedback on the final implementation of the user interface
- Assist PM on project scope, estimation, and planning
- Assist PM on requirement sign off process
- Assist PM in managing project change requests
- Acts as a Project Consultant to our technical team for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals
- Participate in developing new Business Technology Services (BTS) projects
- Participate in upgrading BTS products, as well as acceptance testing before Go-live.
- Bachelor/ Master IT/banking/finance/economics degree and other related fields;
- At least 3+ years experience on IT/Business analyst position
- Having experience in Agile Software development cycle/methodologies
- Ability to draw process model diagrams
- Ability to create templates/outputs in unknown areas
- Having good knowledge in API Blueprint and relevant tools
- Experience in Microservices Framework is preferred
- Practical experience in using UML and modeling tools
- Experience with planning of functional testing and clarify UAT scenarios to the team.
- Experience in using any BI tool.
- Writing skill, presentation documents, presentations, and training in both English and Vietnamese.
You will love it