- Under general direction, managers, the work of an IT team within a large organization to provide quality, timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Leads the development and implementation of project plans for new and existing business application systems to ensure optimize use of computing systems and improve information processing on an ongoing basis.
- Assumes a senior role in providing technical consulting and support to customer groups with respect to applications computing technologies.
- This position will provide you the ability to grow and advance within the organization.
- 6+ years of experience working in Java/J2EE skills and well versed on design patterns and related frameworks.
- Good experience of continual delivery pipeline tools (Jenkin, Ansible,…). Building tooling (e.g Maven)
- Experience with the following specific topics are considered pluses:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) v6.0 and higher.
- CRM implementation in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Salesforce application program development.
- The ability to present technical concepts to technical and non-technical internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication skills.
Why join us?
- We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
- We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
- You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
- 13th month salary + Performance Bonus
- Premium Health Insurance package for you
- Birthday leave and Annual leaves = 14 ~ 24 days and more
- Gifts and allowances for Wedding, having babies, Women’s day and Children Day
- Improve English skill with Toastmasters club
- Improve technical skill/ soft skills from Training courses (internal/ external/ oversea)
People & Passion
- Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis
- Free tickets for Movie Night, Art Painting class, Yoga class, Cake Making class and more
- KPMG Klubhouse to relax, enjoy with your colleagues