As a Senior QCE at the company, you will be critical to the success of our company, as a key member of our small and friendly development team.The Quality Control Engineer will be responsible for the quality of in house products and out-sourcing projects as one of the most important roles for the company. This position will work collaboratively with developers, client delivery manager and report to the QC team lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements documents and build WBS, use cases.
- Able to create test plan
- Write, update test case/checklist whenever there is any change of requirements.
- Prepare test data, test environment for testing.
- Execute testing and write test reports.
- Open/verify bugs and force development team fixing all issues in bug tracking system.
- Research new technology, testing methods to share knowledge with other team members
- Fluently in English Communication.
- Good communication: experience in working directly with client on test plan, issues, status.
- Good problem solving skills and critical thinking: able to solve and push the problems forward.
- Good working attitude: active, supportive, contribution.
- All actions & solutions are based on common benefits.
- Work independently, with high responsibility and passion for quality.
- Good at teamwork, being proactive.
- Preferred in working experiences with Agile Scrum Process.
- Major in Information Technology (University/College).
- Solid knowledge about testing methodologies, process, estimation, bug life cycle.
- Knowledgeable to analyze business domain, business process, can do exploratory testing.
- At least 2 years of working experiences in testing.
- Work on different projects & business domains.
- Have good knowledge about Performance testing.
- Preferred in basic knowledge about Pen testing.
- Preferred in good knowledge about Automation testing.
- Experienced in Web application, Mobile Application.
- Can use SVN/Git, preferred experienced with Selenium, or Appium.
- Can read ERD and write SQL statement (basic level).
- Ability to use JIRA, Postman, Jmeter, Google Suites is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of Webservices (SOAP/REST), API testing is a plus.
Why join us?
- We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
- We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
- You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
- 13th month salary + Performance Bonus
- Premium Health Insurance package for you
- Birthday leave and Annual leaves = 14 ~ 24 days and more
- Gifts and allowances for Wedding, having babies, Women’s day and Children Day
- Improve English skill with Toastmasters club
- Improve technical skill/ soft skills from Training courses (internal/ external/ oversea)
People & Passion
- Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis
- Free tickets for Movie Night, Art Painting class, Yoga class, Cake Making class and more
- KPMG Klubhouse to relax, enjoy with your colleagues