If you are highly motivated, passionate about e-commerce or technology experiences, welcome to join our creative and dynamic team.
- As a senior developer, you’re responsible for Making Stuff Go.
- You will join the professional team to release the high-quality core services/products, improve existing features, squash bugs, and help us rapidly scale our platform.
Key Performance Indicators:
- The number of release deadlines met per Projects.
- Quality of code as graded by supervisor.
- Support: response time and happiness score.
- Work closely with Consumers, teammates as products, designers, Business Analyst.
- Develop new features, fix bugs, and iteratively optimize performance and quality of code.
- Prepare internal documentation for Development team and support technicians.
- Assist consumers in resolving highly technical issues.
- At least 2 years of strong back-end development experience.
- 6+ months experience in technologies: Node.js, NGiNX, and Redis.
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird.
- Strong proficiency in working with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB.
- Capable of developing business-critical software which involves flexibility and high productivity.
- Experience working in Agile development
- Git and Repository Management
- 13th month salary yearly.
- Extra bonus from 1-6 months salary based on performance and company profit yearly.
- Extra Insurance – FPT Care.
- Has chance to become the shareholder of the company.
- Company Trip annually.
- Team building trip annually.
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays.
- Office is located in District 7.
- Team building activities such as Fruit Days.
- Sport activities like Football club.
- Training to develop our employees.
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position.