We are looking for the Quality Control Engineer to develop and execute the testing activities for our well-known products of the Sendo.vn, a member of the FPT Group.
The QC engineer’s responsibilities include estimating, planning and coordinate the testing activities. You will also ensure the quality of the product issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
- Design manual test cases/checklist and execute tests on Desktop and Mobile.
- Join the Scrum and perform the testing activities in the Scrum.
- Create test plan and test report.
- Perform thorough the regression testing.
- Find and report bugs.
- Work closely with the Developers/BA in a Scrum team.
- Identify areas of improvement to drive quality of the products.
- Report to the QC Leader.
- College/Bachelor degree in Information Technology related.
- Had at least 1 years of experience in Software testing with good testing techniques and testing methodologies.
- Good at creating and executing the manual test cases (UI/UX, Functional, Responsive Web Application and Mobile Application, Security…).
- Good debugging and analysis skill.
- Has experience in using the testing tools like Jira, Trello, Test Rail …
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in testing E-commerce products is a plus.
- Has experience or research about Selenium Web Driver is a plus
- 13th month salary yearly.
- Extra bonus from 1-6 months salary based on performance and company profit yearly.
- Extra Insurance – FPT Care.
- Has chance to become the shareholder of the company.
- Company Trip annually.
- Team building trip annually.
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays.
- Office is located in District 7.
- Team building activities such as Fruit Days.
- Sport activities like Football club.
- Training to develop our employees.
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position.