- Design and build applications for the iOS/Android platform and Xamarin Native/Xamarin Form.
- Analyzing the user requirements with team and draft the design and solutions.
- Create technical requirements and work with the backend/API team to develop, test and deploy products on-time and with high quality.
- Ensure the performance, quality, responsiveness and security of applications.
- Application maintenance, including Mobile OS and platform/infrastructure updates.
- Work with external data sources and APIs.
- Maintain and support existing company products.
- Understanding version control and write technical documentation.
- Strong experience in C# is a must.
- At least 6 months to 1 year working experience with Xamarin (Xamarin Forms/Xamarin Native).
- Knowledge of Native Android or iOS is a plus.
- Experience with API, .Net Web API is a must.
- Mobile User Interface Design.
- Backend and big data control knowledge.
- Understanding UML or software architecting.
- Working with source version control, Team Foundation is required.
- Experience in deploying live Mobile Applications.
Nice to have:
- Biometric Mobile API.
- Mobile Payment.
- React Native.
- HTML, CSS and modern scripting language.
- Knowledge of Object-oriented design (SOLID, MVP, MVC, MVVM).
- Knowledge on 2 factor authentications, such as Google Authenticator or other 3rd party API.
- Handle the entire software development life cycle, start to end.
- 13th month bonus, other bonuses based on projects and employees’ performance.
- Other benefits and incentives following Companies policies.
- Private Healthcare Insurances.
- General company activities.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Working in a progressive and international environment.
- Chance to work overseas.
- Training program upon confirmation.