- • Design and build applications for the iOS/Android platform, and potentially others.
- • You will collaborate with the full team to analyze requirements and define the end products.
- • Create technical requirements and work with the backend/API team to develop, test and launch products on-time and with high quality.
- • Ensure the performance, quality, responsiveness and security of applications.
- • Application maintenance, including OS and platform/infrastructure updates.
- • Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- • Maintain and support existing company products.
- • Version control and technical documents.
- • Experience in Mobile Application Development.
- • Experience with C# or Xamarin (Xamarin Forms/Xamarin Native) is a plus.
- • Experience with API, .Net Web API is a must.
- • Knowledge on Native Android or iOS (Objective-C and Swift).
- • Mobile User Interface Design.• Backend and big data control knowledge.
- • Understanding UML or software architecting.
- • Working with source version control, team foundation is required.
- • Ability to work independently and within groups.
Nice to Have:
- • Fingerprint API.• Mobile Payment.
- • HTML, CSS and modern scripting language.
- • Knowledge of Object-oriented design (SOLID, MVP, MVC, MVVM).
- • Knowledge on 2 factor authentications, such as Google Authenticator or other 3rd party API.
- • Develop software from scratch.
- • Unit testing is a plus.
- • 13th month bonus, other bonuses based on projects and employees’ performance.
- • Other benefits and incentives following Company’s policies.
- • Company housing loan/ personal instalment loan based on policies.
- • General company activities.
- • Knowledge sharing.
- • Working in a progressive and international environment.
- • Chance to work overseas.
- • Training program upon confirmation.