– Analyze, design, and implement features using Odoo for ERP solutions.
– Ensure the correctness of the implementation.
– Work closely with the functional team to ensure the implementation fits the requirements.
– Work closely with the team leader to review design, practical implementation, and technical decisions.
– Participate in R&D to apply cutting-edge technologies for Retail/Distribution solutions.
– Code following the coding guidelines and best practices. We prefer guidelines provided by Odoo and Python.
– Write high-quality, well-tested, clean, simple, and maintainable code.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
– Strong and hands-on experience with Python, as Python is the main language in our development process.
– Experience with Odoo/Django. We use Odoo to develop features, and we will provide you with on-job training if you are not familiar with Odoo.
– Experience with Restful API, Automated Testing, and GIT.
– Detail-oriented, quality mindset, self-driven, proactive, and strong critical thinking skills.
– Strong working knowledge of data structures, algorithms are nice to have.
– Hands-on experiences and knowledge on relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
SKILLS BELOW ARE OPTIONAL BUT PREFERABLE
– Familiar with Linux development environment.
– Understand company processes and business problems (Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Accounting, Human Resources…).
– Experience with designing, and development high-availability, and high-performance systems.
– Experience with Mobile Development, E-commerce, DevOps, System Administration, Odoo Migration.
DESIRED SOFT SKILLS
– Intermediate written & verbal English.
– Focus on quality, efficiency, and continuous improvement.
– Have the Product Mindset.
– Willing to learn and open to changes.
– Competitive salary
– You will be provided with sufficient equipment for development.
– Attractive income package with 13 months of salary and Insurance. Diverse types of subsidies & bonus.
– Good environment to learn and apply new technologies.
– Pantry with snacks and drinks.
– Plenty of books for developing a good reading habit.
– Young, dynamic, open, friendly working environment with many activities. We encourage the knowledge sharing culture.
– Entertainment activities: Gaming, Chess, Football, Gym…