As a Project Manager at Sioux, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the big brands in the world all in an international-standard environment. You will be exposed to and managed various meaningful projects in Mobile Apps, Desktop Apps, Web Apps. Your focus will be to:
- Create an estimation and support our sales manager in preparing quotations based on the requirements from the customers
- Manage projects following Agile process
- Organize the teams following the scrum methodology
- Lead your projects and people into a success
- Be involved with interviewing new candidates for the company
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish, manage and maintain the relationship with the client, third parties, vendors and all stakeholders
You will be a successful candidate if:
- 5+ years of experience to manage software development projects;
- clear-headed, flexible and emotionally intelligent in problem-solving;
- solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- English speaking and writing skills to communicate with international colleagues and customers;
- Relevant educational backgrounds (technical background is a plus).
You’re as cool as:
- A soul leader/manager
- A team player who takes ownership of what you do with high responsibility and assertiveness
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
- WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment;
- Government Social Insurance based on full of Gross salary.
- 13th month salary (and 14th month salary based on performance metrics)
- Monthly lunch allowance
- 16 leave days and 3 sick leave days per year
- Premium health card & annual health check
- Diverse company culture activities: Pizza Day, yearly company trip, movie nights, outdoor etc.