As a React Native Engineer, you will create impact by:
- Developing and deploying iOS and Android applications using cross-platform technologies
- Working with UI UX designers, architects, backend, and frontend engineers to create the best mobile experience
- Working as part of a waterfall or agile process
- Collaborating with product and business teams to define a product, balancing features with time to market
- Creating scalable, testable, documented application so the product can grow and maintained over time
- Keeping up with technology changes in our space and leverage them when appropriate
- Working independently to deliver software on time
- Documenting all aspects of your work
- Training, mentoring and collaborating with other team members to ensure our teams maintain high standards
- Learning our business and helping to align technology innovation with our customer needs
- Participating in product design, offering new ideas and understanding that not every idea will be adopted
- Communicating professionally with other business units and customers as needed for demos and support of our products
Expectations of a React Native Engineer:
- Three to four years of relevant experience
- Experienced with react-native and expo to build cross platform mobile applications
- Experienced in building and deploying iOS & Android applications to AppStore & PlayStore
- Experienced in consuming APIs using REST or GraphQL
- Experienced in mobile UI/UX to deliver the best mobile experience
- Experienced with unit testing & UI testing
- Experienced with CI/CD to have automatic testing and delivery
- Experienced in building large-scale applications
- Familiar with Objective-C, Swift, Java and Kotlin language
- Familiar with relational databases
- Skilled in understanding document description languages such as JSON and XML
- Clear in the understanding of software development best practices & design principles
- Experienced working with teams using agile methodologies
- Knowledgeable in SCM with a strong emphasis on Git and standard Git Flow
If you have what it takes to be part of a rapidly-iterating, highly dynamic ecosystem, apply today!
– Our lovely office is located in District 10.
– Working time: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday. And it can be flexible, we don’t measure your success by the number of office hours.
– 14 days of annual leave, 7 days of medical leave, 9 days training leave and public holiday in Vietnam.
– 13th month bonus.
– No dress code. It’s your choice to be confident and comfortable.
– Playing room with table tennis and foosball table always available.
– Comfortable napping area with colorful beanbags.
– Free parking for your dear motorbikes.
– Pantry area with snacks, beer and other beverages. No worries if you feel hungry or thirsty.
– Lovely balcony with BBQ.
– Annual company trip.
– Training course in Singapore.
Are you looking for the working environment like ours?
If you are interested, please apply your CV in English and we will get back to you as soon as possible.