Responsibilities of Node.JS Engineer:
- Working with project managers to translate features into stories
- Working with front end developers to define APIs
- Architecting and leading large-scale backend development work
- Delegating logically segmented work to junior developers
- Reviewing and improve the technical abilities of junior Node.js developers
- Additional skills: Firebase and Google Cloud
This role is evaluated on:
- Technical aptitude and experience in Server application development
- Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative environment
- Capable of delivering robust, thoroughly tested applications
- Capable of solving problems while keeping the end goal in mind
- Good communication skills
The ideal NodeJS Engineer should possess the following:
- At least five (5) years of Node.js experience
- Good written & spoken English
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing and comfortable to relocate to Singapore after the travel restrictions ease.
- Studying or Completed Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Experienced in server programming
- Experienced in working with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis or MongoDB
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of REST
- Experienced in deploying applications to cloud services such as AWS or Azure
- Familiar with Git for code management and versioning
- Experienced in optimizing server performance
- Logical in thinking with natural problem-solving skills
- Able to lead projects through the completion of all phases of application development
– Our lovely office is located in District 10.
– Working time: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday. And it can be flexible, we don’t measure your success by the number of office hours.
– 14 days of annual leave, 7 days of medical leave, 9 days training leave and public holiday in Vietnam.
– 13th month bonus.
– No dress code. It’s your choice to be confident and comfortable.
– Playing room with table tennis and foosball table always available.
– Comfortable napping area with colorful beanbags.
– Free parking for your dear motorbikes.
– Pantry area with snacks, beer and other beverages. No worries if you feel hungry or thirsty.
– Lovely balcony with BBQ.
– Annual company trip.
– Training course in Singapore.
Are you looking for the working environment like ours?
If you are interested, please apply your CV in English and we will get back to you as soon as possible.