Responsibilities of a Full Stack Engineer:
- Developing and implementing software applications based on client’s requirements.
- Collaborate with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Designing of the components and interfaces of the software
- Writing functional, clean and scalable code on both front-end and back-end.
- Troubleshooting of bugs and enhancing of software.
- Manage current operational databases and applications.
- Write effective Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and technical documentation.
- Testing of software to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Creating security and data protection settings.
- Contributing to the entire phase of the development lifecycle.
This role is evaluated on:
- Technical aptitude and experience in Server application development
- Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative environment
- Capable of delivering robust, thoroughly tested applications
- Capable of solving problems while keeping the end goal in mind
- Good communication skills
The ideal Full Stack Engineer is a specialist that possesses:
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience
- Good written & spoken English
- Shortlisted candidates must be willing and comfortable to relocate to Singapore after the travel restrictions ease.
- Studying or Completed Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Experienced in the role of a Full Stack Engineer or any other similar roles.
- Experienced in developing software applications (backend & frontend).
- Extensive knowledge of ReactJS and other frontend frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of NodeJS and other backend languages.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Familiar with databases, web servers and UI/UX design.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Continuously driven to learn new programming languages and software-related technologies.
– Our lovely office is located in District 10.
– Working time: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday. And it can be flexible, we don’t measure your success by the number of office hours.
– 14 days of annual leave, 7 days of medical leave, 9 days training leave and public holiday in Vietnam.
– 13th month bonus.
– No dress code. It’s your choice to be confident and comfortable.
– Playing room with table tennis and foosball table always available.
– Comfortable napping area with colorful beanbags.
– Free parking for your dear motorbikes.
– Pantry area with snacks, beer and other beverages. No worries if you feel hungry or thirsty.
– Lovely balcony with BBQ.
– Annual company trip.
– Training course in Singapore.
Are you looking for the working environment like ours?
If you are interested, please apply your CV in English and we will get back to you as soon as possible.