We are looking for a proactive and self-disciplined Mobile React Native Engineer who wants to become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued.
You have an opportunity to become a member of the 15-plus-member team focusing on mobile app and management system for mobile application and get used to Agile working environment. Our released products vary in many industries including airline, university, bank, startup, religion organization, etc in various countries. Please check the job description below. If our desired candidate sounds like you, don’t hesitate to submit your CV.
- Review business requirements working with team members and contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Participate actively in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Ensure productivity to ensure on time, on budget, and the quality of the product
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Develop and maintain application using React Native
- Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Know how to release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Familiar with Google Firebase, Google Analytics, Codepush is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in Mobile Applications Development (Hybrid, Native Mobile)
- At least 1 year of experience in React Native
- Experience in web service integration (REST, SOAP)
- Good skills of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Good English (verbal, writing).
- Familiar with Photoshop, Sketch
- Familiar with source control management: git lab
- Comfortable with writing testable code
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a large team
All Kyanon Digital official staff are entitled to the following company benefits upon their successful completion of their working period:
- Working in a dynamic, technological environment
- Opportunities to work in a real Agile environment
- Training and development (Soft-skills, Technical skills, English skills)
- 13-month salary
- Extra bonus based on performance/seniority/position
- Performance Review to adjust salary and title/position (at least once a year)
- Health check annually
- Company trip annually
- Team building quarterly, Team bonding monthly
- Free parking, various types of music activities, food & beverages, …
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet holiday
- Social/health/unemployment insurance
- Annual leave/compassionate leave
- Sick leave/hospitalization leave
- Paternity/child care leave (when applicable)
Join us today !