As a .NET developer, you will:• Join a variety of projects for our international clients based on Microsoft .NET platform• Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements• Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure the best system performance regardless of the browser or device• Join all required software development phases from planning, estimation, designing and developing the implementation
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years C# backend experience (Senior level)
- Experience with either ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Entity framework
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with backend-to-frontend communication best practices
- (API design, thinking “what the frontend will need”)
- Experience with HTTP REST API’s
- Work well in distributed/remote teams
- Have good communication skill
Nice to have
- Experience with CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous delivery) & code review
- Experience with writing integration/unit tests
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code.
- Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Denmark.
- Organized training and full support in building your career.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries.
- Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
- Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
- Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
- Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities such as badminton, football, cinema, etc.