- Create responsive HTML sites.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-device performance, compatibility and responsiveness
- Produce, modify and maintain of websites and web application user interfaces
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate front-end and back-end code, ensuring design integrity and performance
- Using your experience, industry knowledge and best practice to develop world class applications
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- 3+ years of recent experience with HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery, Ajax…
- Experience with Bootstrap CSS Framework
- Experience with modern CSS tooling like SASS and LESS
- Experience with responsive design technique and front-end optimization techniques
- Experience with cross-browser development and testing practices.
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum development framework.
- Experience using Grunt, Gulp or similar tools to automate tasks
- Experience using version control
- (Plus) Experience would be working with Microsoft technology (.net mvc)
- Heath Insurance
- Yearly Bonus
- Paid Time Off ( 18 days/year)
- English and friendly environment
- Company trip and Teambuilding