- As a .Net Engineer, you’re responsible for designing, coding, troubleshooting and work with project team as well as customers on features/bug fixes.
- – Good at .Net technologies to develop web-based applications.
- – Hand on experience on Microsoft SharePoint or Azure is a plus.
- – Good at Azure Fabric service/ APIs management is a plus .
- Salary up to $700 ( junior) ; $1500 ( senior)
- Heath Insurance
- Yearly Bonus
- Paid Time Off ( 18 days/year)
- English and friendly environment
- Company trip and Teambuilding