Work with Australia team to build Legacy system for RMIT- Dis 7.
- – Designing, developing and coding new features, applications, upgrades and bug fixes to high-quality standards and customer expectations
- – Estimating Agile user stories and tasks and proposing technical solutions
- – Progressing tasks and coding deliverables to completion
- – Taking part in code reviews and collaborate with other developers
- – Proactively show your professional capabilities, leadership and develop the development team
- – In the early phase to join the Team service project to expand and grow the team.
- At least 3 years experience with PHP ( prefer Zend framework)
- Willing work with legacy system
- Good in English communication
- Good at writing efficient SQL queries
- Problem solving
- Heath Insurance
- 14th salary
- Yearly Bonus
- Paid Time Off ( 18 days/year)
- English and friendly environment
- Gym, Training, ….
- Company trip and Teambuilding