- Analyze requirements.
- Development, maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices (mobile phones, tablet, computers) and integration with back-end services
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Explore new technologies to solve technical challenges.
- Participates in design/code reviews
- Support team member in technical issues.
- Report to Team Leader.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and maintaining iOS applications
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Professional iOS development experience, with a proven history of shipping iOS apps
- Good understanding of iOS app architecture and use of design patterns
- Good understanding of stack from UI to back-end, including web services and server-side integration through REST and JSON
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Preferred to Have
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, BitBucket or SVN)
- Careful, highly organized and self-learning attitude.
- Good English writing and speaking
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Hard-working, Problem-solving skill
- Be able to work in teamwork and independently
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Have a chance to develop your career and access new IT technologies
- Be able to have business trip in Singapore and meeting strategic partnership
- Be supported and work with experienced and friendly member.
- Professional and nice work environment.
- Premium health insurance and gifts for the holidays.
- Company trip, Team Building activities and parties
- Bonus based on your proficiency.