- Product Development of an Payment, Coupon and Loyalty System targeted for retailers for South-East Asia which HQ is in Singapore.
- Join development of Web-based and distributed systems.
- Research new technologies.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle including planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment as well as maintenance.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 4+ years of experience in J2EE development with Oracle
- High-Volume Scalable Transaction System
- Multi-Language System
- Good English is a must.
- Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer / Sun Certified Java Programmer is a preferred
- Experience in distributed application development: RMI, EJB, JMS, Web Services(RESTful)
- Experience in JQuery, Java Script, CSS , XHTML, XML, SAX, DOM, Junit
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
- Experience in Maven, source control, SVN
- Experience in Linux
- Good understanding at software development processes
- Capable of working in a team and under high pressure
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Have a chance to develop your career and access new IT technologies
- Be able to have business trip in Singapore and meeting strategic partnership
- Be supported and work with experienced and friendly member.
- Professional and nice work environment.
- Premium health insurance and gifts for the holidays.
- Company trip, Team Building activities and parties
- Bonus based on your proficiency.