Our partner is one of Australia’s longest established and most experienced developers of software applications for the health care industry. Our applications are built to improve connectivity across the health care sector covering the clinical, business and consumer.
We are looking for Senior .Net C# Developers to work on exciting projects in a supportive and friendly environment. This position would be ideally suited to a person who is passionate about quality and standards.
The successful applicant must have the following technical ability
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Strong C#, .Net Framework 4.0+ and Entity Framework skills
- Proficient with MS SQL Server (querying, stored procedures and query optimisation)
- Expert knowledge of Web Services, Unit Testing, Agile Development.
- Ability to provide both high and low level estimation.
- Good knowledge of OOD, Design Patterns is a plus.
Personal skills required
- Versatile, open minded, quick learner and problem solver
- Enthusiastic, “can do” attitude
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to manage one’s own time and deliver results on time and within budget
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary for potential candidates
- Social/Health/Unemployment Insurances are levied 100% on the gross salary, according to the VN labor codes.
- Private health insurance provided PVI
- 13th month salary
- 12 days of annual leave
- Tons of fun & exciting team activities
- English class, Yoga class, Cinema night, Bowling night,…
- Fruits for dessert everyday