Our partner is one of Australia’s longest established and most experienced developers of software applications for the health care industry. Our applications are built to improve connectivity across the health care sector covering the clinical, business and consumer.
We are looking for .Net C# Developers to work on exciting projects in a supportive and friendly environment. This position would be ideally suited to a person who is passionate about quality and standards
The successful applicant should have the following technical ability
- Good C#, .Net Framework 4.0+ and Entity Framework skills
- Experience in one of libraries/frameworks such as JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS, Kendo UI, Knockout JS, etc.
- Interest in Mobile First, Responsive and Adaptive Web Design and associated front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server (querying, stored procedures and query optimisation) and web service.
- Unit Testing.
- Familiarity with using the Scrum development methodology.
- Knowledge of supporting systems such as Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira etc.
Preference may be given to candidates who possess the following
- Working knowledge of OOD, Design Patterns.
- Familiarity with Kendo UI, SignalR.
- Modular/Pluggable Architecture experience.
- Technology and/or health industry experience.
- Competitive salary for potential candidates
- Social/Health/Unemployment Insurances are levied 100% on the gross salary, according to the VN labor codes.
- Private health insurance provided PVI
- 13th month salary
- 12 days of annual leave
- Tons of fun & exciting team activities
- English class, Yoga class, Cinema night, Bowling night,…
- Fruits for dessert everyday