- – Support team leader to manage technical team base on defined process.
- – Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- – Review test methods and propose automation test plans for new or updated software projects.
- – Develop, maintain and execute manual test cases for major projects, maintenance, and emergency releases
- – Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions
- – Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system
- – Work closely with development team to design testing strategies
- – Perform system load tests for new products.
- – Manage testing projects during each phase
- – Make improvements to functionality, design, and usability of new products.
- Experience in developing test automation for mobile web and application(Java or Python)
- Experience in testing API’s and Web Services Ability
- Experience in performance testing
- Good experience in manual testing for web-based and standalone applications
- Ability to write automation scripts.
- Accuracy, carefulness, patience.
- Good logical thinking ability.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Knowledge of CI, Jenkins and scripting languages (Shell bash) is a plus
- Strong knowledge in system design, design patterns, OOP
- Independent working skill is an important factor.
- Good communication skill, self-motivated in work.
- English skills in reading and writing.
- A good understanding of the business approach
- Experience in developing automation test script/framework for testing mobile native app or Web at least 6 month
- Experience in Mobile/Web testing at least 2 year.
- 13th salary + performance bonus
- The annual salary review in one time per year on March
- Annual full paid ( annual leaves, public holidays, etc)
- Teambuilding + Outing trip
- Mid-Autumn Party, Christmas party, Year-end Party, Happy Hour
- Social insurance/Health insurance/Unemployment insurance
- Join Training Courses and Tech Sharing