We are seeking for a talented Producer who loves to work in game industry. You will be working with awesome team members to realizing high-level concepts and bring that same success to the rest of the world.
As a member of the production team in GO GAME Vietnam, your day-to-day responsibilities consists of:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule;
- Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, artists, QA, creation teams, support teams);
- Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives;
- Actively communicating with superiors
Report directly to Country Manager
The most successful candidates for this role will have a:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in project management (in game industry is a plus)
- Passionate about video game, and good gaming background: having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
- Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
- Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
- Good leadership and team spirit;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken in English.
- Interested in organizing and coordinating office activities.
- Previous experience working with foreigner is a plus
Why join GO GAME?
- – We do what we love ^^
- – goGame have FUN!
- – Personal Development with challenging with new projects
- – Environment: Flexible working-hours, Dynamic, Innovative and Friendly